Marc played with Avery, while giving her a bath, and this is how she repays him!! I swear...this man was the biggest freak about germs and even called kids "germ-factories" before he actually had one of his own. Now, he still thinks the same thing but it just doesn't seem to phase him when it is his own! This is Marc after he got Avery out of the bathtub. He all of a sudden realized that he too was getting a little bath!!!! You can see that our daughter is quite amused with herself! :-)
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I love you because...
Marc played with Avery, while giving her a bath, and this is how she repays him!! I swear...this man was the biggest freak about germs and even called kids "germ-factories" before he actually had one of his own. Now, he still thinks the same thing but it just doesn't seem to phase him when it is his own! This is Marc after he got Avery out of the bathtub. He all of a sudden realized that he too was getting a little bath!!!! You can see that our daughter is quite amused with herself! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is hysterical...did he have to bleach his tummy afterwards??
I love both of their expressions! He is trying to smile and she is so hamming it up! Cute!
Post a Comment