Saturday, August 4, 2007

My buddy and me...




I used to say that I was Avery's best friend, but I think I have been replaced!!! Now that Avery has the capability to chase after you, she has discovered a NEW best friend in Layla!! This is the two of them playing the other night (or more of Avery playing with her and Layla being completely annoyed!!). Whatever the case may be, Layla always plays with Avery as if she is the "baby" and Layla is the "mommy". Layla will let Avery pull her tail, ears, and whatever else Avery can get her hands on and just looks at me like, "kids...you can't kill them and you can't live without them!". Layla is still the best dog ever!!

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

I can't believe how big both of your girls have gotten.

Also, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED...check our blog for details.

Anonymous said...

How cute! They look like Kaitlynn & Daisy playing! Layla's little Daisy Mae gets her sweetness from her mama!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter