My friend, Courtney - who is getting married, came in town to look for possible places for her reception. Courtney has been through all of this, with all of us, so it was nice to finally get to do this for her! After a very long and HOT day of driving, Courtney, Tobi, Marlo and myself, got together for some drinks and food. The next morning I made Courtney and Marlo go to my 75 minute cardio class where I think all of us were about to pass out! I haven't hung out with the girls since Flordia, so this was a ton of fun!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Here comes the Bride...
My friend, Courtney - who is getting married, came in town to look for possible places for her reception. Courtney has been through all of this, with all of us, so it was nice to finally get to do this for her! After a very long and HOT day of driving, Courtney, Tobi, Marlo and myself, got together for some drinks and food. The next morning I made Courtney and Marlo go to my 75 minute cardio class where I think all of us were about to pass out! I haven't hung out with the girls since Flordia, so this was a ton of fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment