And today...




My friend Tobi's little boy turned 2 today. It was cute b/c a year ago today, Avery went to his 1st b-day party and it was her first one ever. She was so little but I was so excited that I just had to get her a special outfit!! It also happened to be the first time she ate solids too! Just goes to show you how fast they really do grow up!!! Happy B-day Cole!!
My friend Tobi's little boy turned 2 today. It was cute b/c a year ago today, Avery went to his 1st b-day party and it was her first one ever. She was so little but I was so excited that I just had to get her a special outfit!! It also happened to be the first time she ate solids too! Just goes to show you how fast they really do grow up!!! Happy B-day Cole!!






1 comment:
Happy birthday, Cole!!
Post a Comment