Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A dog day afternoon!





Marc didn't have school or work today, so he decided to keep Avery home with him to get a little quality time. Did I mention to all of you that Avery likes to copy EVERYTHING the dogs do including licking, fetching the ball with her mouth, and now crawling under the armoire in the kitchen!! She saw Hondo doing this today and thought.."why not!". If he can do it, she can too. Only thing is, I have NO idea when the last time it has been cleaned under there!!! All I could see is GERMS, GERMS, & MORE GERMS!!! Needless to say, she got another bath tonight even though tonight wasn't a normal bath night. Seems like the older she gets, the more frequently she gets baths. I think Marc was right when he originally called kids "germ factories"!!! Y-U-C-K!!

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

I can't BELIEVE that Marc not only LET her under there, but he took pictures of it!! I also can sympathize that they get the dirtiest on non-bath nights. I love her so much...Ella can show her how to roll on command if she needs that dog-skill.

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter