Sunday, September 23, 2007
It's our anniversary!!
So we just celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary (12 years together total), and it was a lot of fun even though we had the little rug-rat. We have had 12 years of celebrating together, so it was kinda fun to share it with our daughter who was on her best behavior by the way!! We went to our favorite spot (Mi Cocina!!) and sat outside on the patio enjoying some amazing weather!! Marc got me a Polar watch so I know for sure how long I am working out, how many calories I am burning, and tells me my heart rate. It may not seem exciting to you, but it was exactly what I wanted!! And for Marc, he decided that he was ready to get some "big boy" sunglasses. Marc doesn't have good luck keeping up with them so he only buys his sunglasses from the best of places...truck stops/gas stations. Well, for this special occasion, I bought him some aviator Ray Bans and I have to say they make him look really H-O-T!! We definitely have a lot to be thankful for throughout another year of marriage. Although not always easy, we still manage to find ways of keeping it real. Avery has been a huge part and addition to making Marc and I closer than ever, and who knows...maybe we will add another miracle to our marriage next year!! Anyone ready to get pregnant with me so I don't have to go at it alone??? Courtney..Julie...Shannon?? Anyone??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
happy aniversary! I would love to join you guys in making miracles!!!
Post a Comment