She was almost asleep
Sean & the girls
Now that Marc is working from 6a-6p in the hospital on Saturdays, we may get a little of our social life back. Saturday night, we got to hang out with our friends that we would have gone to Broken Bow, OK w/ this year. Since Marc is in clinicals on Saturday, it kinda kills our over night weekend trips for a long while. Hey, at least he's home on Friday and Saturday nights now so I guess beggars can't be choosers! We went over to our friends Jodie and Stephanie's house where we cooked out and got to see Sean and Jules for the first time since getting engaged!!! I could not be HAPPIER than I am to see the two of them finally get hitched! Sean is one of Marc's best friends and someone I have grown to truly love! And Jules....well, that is a whole different story! The girl and I hit it off immediately and she will be a friend for life come hell or high water!!! We love you both and are so happy for you! Also, I haven't quite figured out this blog thing, so forgive me if the captions don't necessarily go with the picture! Peace out!!




1 comment:
Congratulations Sean & Julie!
Post a Comment