I had lunch w/ some of my girls last week and it
was so good to see them!! Andrea is pregnant with baby #2 and is looking and feeling great!!! Not to mention, her baby #1 is SO super sweet and I personally think that she loved me so much!! Maybe she remembers me from inside her Momma's belly or Andrea and I cracking up during our birthing classes! Ella actually would get upset if I didn't look at her but as soon as I did, she would get a great big smile on her face!! Kimmy is still somewhat a newlywed and doing super fab at her job that she was named partner at about 2 years ago. The girl has got places to go and people to see but always has time for her old friends. Some of us MUCH older than others, but who cares!




No comments:
Post a Comment