
So my 2 girlfriends, who were both prego with me the first time, are both on their 2nd babies now. Whew, talking about a little pressure too! Both of them are well into their 2nd trimesters and alreay know what they are having!! Jenifer is having another girl and Andrea is having a B-O-Y!! She had a girl the first time around, so this is going to be completely different for her! I am so happy for both of you and can't wait to squeeze the little boogers!!!!

Jenifer




3 comments:
Thanks Mags! Can I give you a better pic to post rather than my kinky hair and no makeup? Haha! Andrea looks FANTASTIC!!!
Tell Jen to stop her griping...she looks beautiful!! Don't you love it when someone tells you that you have the pregnancy glow and you think it just means that they can't find out anything else to say. However, I think Jen looks GREAT in this picture.
I think she looks GREAT as well!! That is why I chose this picture on purpose! I thought you looked beautiful Jen and that is why I put it on here! You both look awesome!!!
Post a Comment