

Finally at peace...

As most of you know, I had to put Carter down Saturday night. The guy was a fighter and has been sick for a while. He was literally a skeleton and he fell off the upper deck onto the lower and it broke his hip. I spent 3 hours in the vet ER and finally had to put him down. It was awful!! I bawled just like I did w/ Hondo. He was a lot to deal w/ b/c of his health but I never wanted that for him. He's running and playing w/ Hondo now and chasing all the rabbits and balls he can get!




2 comments:
I'm glad Carter is in doggy heaven
Yes he is, he is in puppy Heaven now and will never feel pain again. He is probably chasing my sweet Uggie (the cat equivalent of Carter) and they will keep eachother VERY busy, haha! I'm really sorry you had to go through that! I love you and will hug you in person in just 10 days......eeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment