Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...








...walkin' down the bunny trail...hippity-hoppity Easter's on it's way!! Why is it that I am able to walk straight up to the bunny at 1230p on a Saturday afternoon when if it was Christmas and this was Santa Clause, I would have waited in line for 2 hours and did one time. Not for Easter though. I guess the Easter Bunny has less appeal but Avery put on her pretty princess Easter dress and off to the mall we went to get our glamour shot done. Avery was disappointed that the bunny was a "boy" and not a "girl" but she looked so pretty!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

The one of you and Avery at the end is precious.

The Mitchells said...

I can't believe how long her hair is..she looks like a princess!!

Anonymous said...

One word......PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter