Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Corn-dog to the rescue...


This girl is amazing and she actually said "I love you" to me like twice!!! Anyone who knows her knows how loving and giving her heart is but touchy-feely is not one of her "love languages"!!! I still loved having her here w/ me and will never forget the way she "is coming in to take care of you" as she put it. I have so many beautiful amazing women in my life that I can truly call best friends and am so blessed that God put them here for "reasons"!! Love you Court and can't wait to see you again next week!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

my love languages are quality time and words of affirmation. So visiting you gave me quality time and your blog gives me words of affirmation!!!! looking forward to next week.

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter