
All of these mean something to me b/c right now in my life, the most important thing (and reason to live) is this little girl right here. I breathe day-to-day only b/c she needs me to be healthy and strong. This life of mine is about her now. She is my life...
"The soul is healed by being with children."
English proverb
Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life.
Maureen Hawkins
Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone




2 comments:
you are a good mommy...you will make the right choices, even if you have to make a few wrong ones first, we all do...Aves loves you more than anything, and we all love you both...it's like one big group hug
I love this post. It's so sweet. Keep up the good work with Avery. She's one lucky girl.
Post a Comment