
Hitting the Belo Suite w/ old friends Angela and Brian

Sweet Brian...I have worked w/ him for about 10 years now...love him!!

PCD in the house!

Getting ready for Miss B to come on stage

Work peeps...Kathy, Casey, and Megan

Casey and I letting loose

Brit-Brit herself

Doing my solo act...

Well, you can say what you want about her but I had as much fun as I could during this time in my life! She lip-synced the whole thing (shocker and fully expecting that) so all there was left to do was dance like no one was watching me and just let myself go for the brief time I had before reality set back in!! It was fun and entertaining and worth every penny of it!! I'm rooting for the girl to stop self-destructing and make her come-back!!!!




3 comments:
My favorite is the one of you watching Brit and dancing!!
I am dying that I couldn't be there and cheer on my fellow Louisiana girl!!! I love Brit and like you, could care less what anyone else thinks.....obviously people like her, haha =)
Glad you had fun, you deserve it more than anyone I know!!! See you in 21 days.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok - this looks like FUN! I know it's a little different than Britney, but I'll never forget the Kid Rock concert we went to with Kathy. Seems like ages ago.
Post a Comment