Thursday, April 16, 2009

A tisket, a tasket I'm filling my Easter basket....


Easter was a fun day even though it rained. BUT..the end of the day was beautiful and so pretty! Church was emotionally rewarding and just being w/ my family is always my therapy. That morning, I heard Avery yelling over the monitor "I need to pee-pee Mommy!!" so up the stairs I ran b/c she was REALLY working towards that Princess Easter basket I promised her the Easter bunny would bring her if she had no accidents. But, I surprised her w/ her Elmo basket when I opened her door which derailed her from going to the bathroom. As she was looking at all the fun stuff, she looks at me w/ a frown and said "Oh Mommy, I pee-peed in my pull-up". It was so sad b/c she worked so hard all week and the look on her face was that of defeat! I assured her that this wasn't her fault and she was a good girl!! The look on her face when she saw the basket she worked so hard for all week long sitting on the table...priceless. I will never forget the look on her little face for the rest of my life!!!!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

WOW those are really great pictures. Avery's first Easter. You are the luckiest person in the world. I can just see the love in your eyes.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures....I cannot wait to see Avery...and you too! Happy Easter!!!

Dana said...

Looks like Avery had fun. I can't wait until jackson can actually hunt the eggs. And I'm sorry about your little Carter. :-(

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter