Sunday, January 13, 2008

Brooke Elizabeth Falgout!!

She made her way into this world around 8p last night weighing in at 7 lbs, 12 oz (Kaitlynn Grace is 23 mo. old). She came so fast that Jenifer didn't even get to have her epidural this time! Ouch!! Mom and baby are doing great and I can't wait to hold her in person. I booked my ticket Friday night b/c I knew it was going to be soon and I am flying to Lafayette to be with Jen and help her out any way I can (going for 3 nights 2/1). Mike, her husband, owns his own company and is gone a lot (I know what that is like!!) so I want to be there to do whatever she needs. Heck..I think I am really ready to hold a newborn again. The shrilling cries used to make me want to pull my hair out but little Brooke ain't got nothing on the thunderous cries of a TODDLER!! Bring it on "B", you can't break me down!!!! Love you both and Congrats to you, Jen, you super-Mamma!!

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

I want pictures!! Maybe holdng a newborn will make you ready to join the club of seconds!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter