Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yeah!!!

Avery "pee-peed" in her potty tonight and I totally missed it! I hate that for myself. :( And I am talking the BIG pee-pee. Not just a little splatter like last time. One of the only nights Marc is ever home and he is the one that got to be there and congradulate her when she did it. I just happened to call home as it was all going down and I could hear her in the background totally yelling and screaming with glee as her Daddy doted on his baby girl and her big accomplishment. I guess it's only fair since he has missed pretty much every one of her other first that he could be there for this one. I still don't expect it to be an everyday occurance, but she finally got the "feel" for it and will at least make it happen a little more each day!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter