Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Teshoian Wedding...



WOW! What an amazing weekend that was! I had so much fun at this wedding and getting to share it with Courtney. The rehearsal dinner Friday night was at Truluck's downtown. The food was great but the company was better. It was a nice intimate time that we got to spend together before all the craziness started. Marlo & I spent the night with the "bride-to-be" where we could be there for her in her time of need. We all got up Saturday morning and got our last chance workout in (needed to feel super skinny in our little black dresses you know. I also somehow managed to run 3.2 miles in super fast time...maybe I should work out hung over more often!!) and then Court went straight into hair and make-up. Marlo and I got carried away with ourselves and ended up getting our make-up done too! It was fun, but I think I could have done just as good. BUT...Court was stunning! She looked just like Carolyn Bessette Kennedy (which is exactly what she wanted to hear). The wedding was outside and it was freezing but totally tolerable b/c I got so wrapped up in the whole thing. Anyone a country music fan out there?? Well, Joe Nichols sat right behind me!! Our friend, Heather, married him so that was kinda cool considering I am obsessed with celebrity sitings!! I don't really know who he is but he shows up in my People magazine sometimes so that is neat! And the reception was absolutely beautiful!! The whole experience is one that I will always cherish but of course I am left feeling sad b/c I just spent the last 48 hours with my best girlfriends and now we all go back to our normal lives. I did miss the heck out of Avery and managed to hold every child in sight just to fill my void but she didn't really seem to care when Marc and I picked her up. She always loves it at "Camp Nana"! So Mark and Court are off on their 3 week honeymoon (2 in New Zealand, 1 in Tahiti) but she will be back next month to show us all the pics. Until then, Congrats Mark and Courtney and thank you for the WONDERFUL hospitality!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you maggie. we had a great time on the honeymoon.....now back to reality!!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter