Friday, January 18, 2008

A "Shout-Out" to my Girl!!

I just need to give a great big "shout-out" to my baby girl who "pee-peed" in her potty and I didn't even know it!!! That means she got no reward, no "YEAH", and no hug (well, I give her many hugs and smother her little body w/ kisses but this meant she needed some really special ones). Last night Marc asked me what was in her potty and I had no idea what it was. Taking a closer look, it was some kind of crystallized matter which I think was dried up pee. I don't really expect her to immediately pick up this whole training thing so quickly (nor am I ready to take her to the bathroom in public every time she needs to pee or poo - I have a HUGE phobia when it comes to public bathrooms and the thought of her little hands touching everything makes me want to puke!!) but I am so proud of her. Only thing is, she didn't get any reward for it so she doesn't know that she did anything special. You better believe I won't miss it again! Maybe I will take pics of it like "John & Kate: plus 8" does (show on TLC that I am obsessed with)!! :-) Well, Court's wedding is finally here so stay tuned for some great wedding shots!! Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Avery and yay Courtney! Have a great night and I can't wait to see pics!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter