I asked Avery this morning if she wanted to go to the park and she told me yes (which is more like 'yesh'). Once we got there, she immediately wanted to go to the swings. She would stay there all day if we let her and no matter how long she stays on, she always mangages to let out a "wee"!! We finally turned her attention onto the slides and I think she has a new favorite. WEE for me!!!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Playtime at the Park...
I asked Avery this morning if she wanted to go to the park and she told me yes (which is more like 'yesh'). Once we got there, she immediately wanted to go to the swings. She would stay there all day if we let her and no matter how long she stays on, she always mangages to let out a "wee"!! We finally turned her attention onto the slides and I think she has a new favorite. WEE for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh my goodness, she looks soo cute with a ponytail!!
Post a Comment