My friend, Andrea Mitchell, just had her 2nd baby yesterday. This is little William Cutler Mitchell and he looks JUST like his big sister Ella (my Mom works with her and helps to take care of her). So far, Mommy and baby are doing great but PLEASE pray for the Mitchell family. If you are not a praying type person, please make an exception this time. This family went through some heart-wrenching pain when Ella was born and I pray that they do not go through the same pain with William. They deserve to have a normal baby experience this time around and go home with their baby in tow after a couple days in the hospital (unlike the couple months last time). Also, want to congratulate my old high school friend, Aomi Diaz, who had her 3rd baby girl yesterday as well. Seems like everyone is doing great and I pray that it remains that way. I know I haven't blogged much this past week but life in the Hooper household is pretty crazy and Marc is very overwhelmed by the amount of work he is already enduring this semester. Please pray that he keeps his sanity as well and I keep repeating to myself...."only 6 more months of this hell and we are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I am also on my way out of town this weekend to finally meet little Brooke Elizabeth Falgout (not to mention get some serious quality time with her Mommy who I miss like mad) so I am sure there will be a ton of blogging coming up so stay tuned.......Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Congrats Mitchell Family!!!
My friend, Andrea Mitchell, just had her 2nd baby yesterday. This is little William Cutler Mitchell and he looks JUST like his big sister Ella (my Mom works with her and helps to take care of her). So far, Mommy and baby are doing great but PLEASE pray for the Mitchell family. If you are not a praying type person, please make an exception this time. This family went through some heart-wrenching pain when Ella was born and I pray that they do not go through the same pain with William. They deserve to have a normal baby experience this time around and go home with their baby in tow after a couple days in the hospital (unlike the couple months last time). Also, want to congratulate my old high school friend, Aomi Diaz, who had her 3rd baby girl yesterday as well. Seems like everyone is doing great and I pray that it remains that way. I know I haven't blogged much this past week but life in the Hooper household is pretty crazy and Marc is very overwhelmed by the amount of work he is already enduring this semester. Please pray that he keeps his sanity as well and I keep repeating to myself...."only 6 more months of this hell and we are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I am also on my way out of town this weekend to finally meet little Brooke Elizabeth Falgout (not to mention get some serious quality time with her Mommy who I miss like mad) so I am sure there will be a ton of blogging coming up so stay tuned.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment