Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another fun weekend in Houston!!


Ok, I love going to Houston but I totally hate the drive!!! But...with that being said, Marlo and I got 8 hours of non-stop talking in during the drive there and back so that is always a plus. Other than that, it is a complete buzz kill. The trip was so much fun though and Courtney's Houston friends are great and so nice to us. They have a huge group of girlfriends there and I actually like everyone of them! Imagine that...girls actually getting along and liking each other!! :-) We even like Nancy so much that she is joining our girls trip this June to Florida. She will make an awesome addition!! As always Court, thank you for the hospitality. I know Marlo and I give you so much crap for being so neurotic but we always have fun staying with you!!!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter