Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Big Girl Dressing!!
I was beyond proud the other night watching Avery dressing herself! She literally picked up her pj's and just went to town. I did nothing except sit back and observe. It amazes me that something I do every day is so challenging for her. I watched her sit there in absolute concentration, then cry out in frustration, then to laughing in excitement at the thought of completing a milestone such as this. It wasn't perfect, but it was her own creation and who am I to mess with it?!? I totally put her to bed just as she was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I loved these pictures. Im sure she was so proud of herself!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment