Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not a winner....


So my friend "Joshuah" (we just call him Josh and he works with me and used to be my assistant) got kicked out of the Big Brother house! I'm a little sad b/c it's so much fun to watch someone you know on TV. We are all wondering if he is coming back to work though. He has made it clear that he wants to do acting on soaps so I don't know if he will stay in LA and pursue or come back and work the grind like the rest of us. Since it took up 3 nights a week for me to watch him, I so don't know what to do with myself now!!! Marc has a friend on the reality show "Highschool Reunion". I guess I have him to keep me entertained!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I looooove Big Brother. Maggie, you know a celebrity!!!

Anonymous said...

It's been fun to watch Josh, I cannot wait to hear if he goes back to MindShare or not!!! It was sad to see him go because it's so fun to watch someone you know "play the game"!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter