Stole this from the Mitchell blog as asked to fill it out too:
i am: attempting to move my cubicle at work
i think: about the future a lot and what I want to do different in my life
i know: that Avery is the best accomplishment of my entire life
i want: to be a more patient mom and wife
i have: an incredible family that I would be completely lost without
i wish: that I could protect my family from everything but know it is ultimately in God's hands
i hate: my job & working out but know I have to keep doing both
i miss: my friends
i fear: letting Avery down at some point in her life
i feel: tired & old
i hear: people yapping in the background at my office
i smell: coffee and breakfast
i crave: mexican food always
i search: for ways to be a better Mom, Wife, & Friend
i wonder: What life will be like once Marc graduates
i regret: not believing in myself more and taking chances in life that would make me happy
i love: holding Avery at night when she falls asleep in my arms. I just hold her and kiss her over and over again!!
i ache: anytime I feel like my daughter is rejected in any way. Probably my own issues and not really hers
i always: think I'm not good enough
i am not: good with change
i believe: that God makes everything happen for a reason and struggle with it constantly
i dance: in the car, in the living room, in the bathroom and anywhere just to get a smile out of my daughter
i sing: with Avery all the time!! She thinks that I am the bestest ever!
i don’t always: see the best of every situation. I am fighting that internally with myself every day
i fight: with myself more than anyone
i write: on my blog to talk about my life and let off steam
i win: rarely. That's quite obvious lately with my job
i lose: memory. i think my mommy brain has done that for me.
i never: mow the lawn. i hate it!!
i confuse:
i listen: to people in the office all day long
i can usually be found: at my computer
i am scared: of moving out of Dallas
i need: my family & friends
i am happy about: Marc graduating this year and reuniting as a family again. It has been a LONG road leading up to this and just ready to have him back full time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Maggie, that was beautiful. thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment