Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Highschool Musical on Ice...Part 2


I didn't even realize they had a part 1 but when given the chance to do something with Avery on the weekends....I was all over it! My sister was so proud to invite and take Avery and myself to this b/c Micah wanted to go and she wanted him to be able to go with his favorite gal. I am always all about finding things to do on the weekends b/c I think it is what they call ADD and I seriously hate being home and indoors. We had so much fun though! As soon as the music came on, Avery's little butt just started moving. I swear this girl is going to be a dancer (and let's hope it doesn't involve a pole!!) when she is older. She literally shaked her tush the whole time just clapping and screaming in excitement. She and Micah love each other so much which is why I am still trying to talk my sister into letting me have him. He's already potty-trained and can feed himself so I would have nothing to worry about!

1 comment:

Rozalyn Payne said...

It was great seeing ya at HSM on Ice!!! We'll have to planning an outing together w/ our girls....HOW FUN!!!!
Love ya mama, Roz

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter