Monday, April 21, 2008

Whew-hoo...James just turned 2!!


My friend Shannon invited us to her little boys 2nd b-day. We were both pregnant together (along with our friend Jenifer) and all got to enjoy our maternity leave together as well. The b-day theme was "firetrucks" and boy did we get to see one! I think 2 year old boys like firetrucks until they are up close and personal. All the toddlers were a little intimidated at first but finally warmed up. I personally got a kick out of watching Avery and James who seemed to have a little love-connection. James would hug Avery and then immediately look at Shannon and me almost like he didn't want to get in trouble. Then Avery had no problem hugging AND kissing him back. It was so cute but I think it made Marc a little nervous!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter