Monday, April 21, 2008

A Girls Lunch...


Court came in town to meet her new little nephew and help her sister out with anything she needed. She also managed to sneak away and spend some time with me in the gym and then for lunch on Saturday with Tobi as well. She insisted on Avery coming which is fine b/c she is literally my little side-kick. I was thrilled that she was on her best behavior and was in such a good mood the WHOLE time!! Avery just loves attention and both ladies were there to give it to her. I felt bad for Tobi though b/c she finally got a day to herself and away from her 2 little boys just to find that Avery would not let her go. Why would she want her own Mommy when there were 2 different options?!? We had a great time though and I think Avery getting to try on Court's ginormous ring at such a young age definitely is going to set high standards for her future suitors. That's fine with me b/c maybe she just won't ever get married and stay with me forever!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fun to see you guys also. Wish we could do it more often!

The Mitchells said...

I love the 2-year-old in the ring...tell her not to settle for anything less!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter