Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Avery & Aunt Cookie's B-day Party!!
So we had a joint birthday for these two and it was so much fun! Avery turned 2 and Carol turned 30. We had the party at a big pizza palace of some sort and after food, cake, and gifts we were off to the huge play area were my family shut the place down. Not me though, I figured 10p was late enough and I had to get my little party-animal home and in bed so she could get ready for another birthday party the next day. Marc didn't get to join us but Avery won't remember this year anyway. We will definitly make it up to her next year with a big blow-out just for her. Also, Aunt T made this amazing "sand-castle" cake that was so good. She made Avery's 1st b-day cake so I think I am going to beg her to make this a tradition!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment