I woke Avery up on her b-day morning singing to her. She has had such a packed last 4 days that she was not ready to get up but put on her sweet smile anyway. Excuse my singing here but I just had to share!! Love you Avery-bell!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is about the cutest and saddest thing EVER!!! She looked so startled but you could totally see that she was like, "man I should totally wake up and party, arghh!!". You are sooooo sweet to sing Happy Birthday to her first thing in the morning, I would like to hire you for Kait's bday next year, haha! I hope A had the BEST birthday that any 2 year old could ever have! Aunt Jen loves you sooooo much and can't wait to see you this summer =)
PS-Like with everything else, Aunt Jen sucks and is late sending your gift.......it's Brooke's fault, haha!
2 comments:
That is about the cutest and saddest thing EVER!!! She looked so startled but you could totally see that she was like, "man I should totally wake up and party, arghh!!". You are sooooo sweet to sing Happy Birthday to her first thing in the morning, I would like to hire you for Kait's bday next year, haha! I hope A had the BEST birthday that any 2 year old could ever have! Aunt Jen loves you sooooo much and can't wait to see you this summer =)
PS-Like with everything else, Aunt Jen sucks and is late sending your gift.......it's Brooke's fault, haha!
Happy Birthday Aves.
love,
Ella
Post a Comment