




Once again Avery was served up some delicious treats when she walked in the door to go see her Aunt Jen at Abundance Cafe. This time though, Avery was also put to work (mostly b/c it was her own mess!) and she got to help sweep the floor. She thought that was so cool! Good b/c it will be one of her chores in a few years and chances are she won't think it is so fun then. At that point, I will pull these pictures out and show her how much fun she used to have doing it!!




2 comments:
Hi Maggie~ I'm sorry, but the drawing ended a few weeks ago. I am taking custom orders if you're interested!
Thanks!
Jill
Jilly Blog Designs
I want that cupcake!!! I can't wait to eat there again when I come to visit!
That's my motto, start 'em early so they can clean later with no questions asked, haha!
Post a Comment