Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On her real b-day...



These are pics from her real b-day. I took the day off to share it with her. Marc didn't even get to see her on her b-day but his Mom was in town so we got to spend it with her. Avery got pretty spoiled by her Meenie that day and what she wanted, her Meenie gave her. She was treated like a princess and got glitter stars on her cheeks, glitter in her hair, and cotton-candy scent sprayed in her hair. After going to the grocery store and throwing a fit until I gave her the Cheetos I bought for Marc's lunches, she finally fell asleep!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday A! I can't believe it's been two years! We're sorry we couldn't be there but I will definitely be seeing you this summer! Love, Aunt Jen

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter