Monday, May 5, 2008

I wanna be a tom-boy!!















Somehow I ended up with Micah's shirt in my diaper bag and when Avery discovered it, she just had to wear "Ta Ta's" shirt. She ripped off her shirt during dinner just to replace it with this lovely little boy shirt. When I went to take it off of her to put her jammies on, she threw a fit. So...her shirt ended up on over her night gown and she wouldn't part with it for 2 days!! We at least made it a little more girlie by adding some hair bows towards the end of the night. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did two girly girls such as ourselves end up with little girls who love dirt and bugs and boy's clothes?!? Nonetheless they pull it off with absolute cuteness. Avery's little bows totally make the outfit =)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter