





We took all the kids to the Grapevine Vintage Railroad last Saturday and it ended being the most interesting day ever! Leading up to the big trip, I taught Avery to do the whole "chuga-chuga, choo-choo" thing. It was cute watching her move her little arm in a circular motion then pull it down to do the choo-choo part. I think she is actually starting to anticipate things! It was hotter than anything, but once the train got going it felt tolerable until..... The train broke down 5 miles into the trip and we sat there motionless for almost 2 hours!! Literally, my pants were falling off me b/c they were so soaked with sweat and the smell started getting to me. But seriously, all that aside we really did have a good day and the kiddos were actually good considering. Craig took way more pics than I did but I haven't seen them yet so hopefully I will have more soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment