Thursday, November 20, 2008

4th Picture in my 4th Folder...


I've been tagged again and this time I am supposed to post the 4th picture in my 4th photo folder and I couldn't be happier about the one I landed on!!! I just love this picture that was actually taken last weekend while in Houston at Court's house. This literally sums up in a complete nutshell the love I have for these 2 girls! You will pretty much never find us not laughing. This is the epitome of a true friendship. Laughter is the key to happiness! I really am thankfull that I have some really wonderful girlfriends!

Tag, your it!!
Tobi
Court
Roz
Andrea
Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is a great pic, you are very fortunate to have such great friends but remember, you have worked to make those great friends! You are an awesome person and a wonderful friend to everyone you meet! I love you for that! And so much more too =)

XOXO
Jen

Leia said...

Ahh, that looks like fun! Miss you tons.

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter