Monday, November 24, 2008

Nana's 59th B-Day!!


Celebrating anything w/ my family is pure chaos but somehow I thrive on it. Marc and I were just discussing tonight about how much I want a sibling for Avery for this very reason alone. Not saying that it will change our minds, but I do love family! We had dinner last Friday night at Chilis which my Mom loves. Tina took the reigns and bought her gift which was an antique punch bowl that my Mom has had her eye on for some time in a little shop out in Wolfe City. Not my thing, but if it is what my Mom wanted, she got! Somehow, Avery ended up w/ gifts of her own. Nana & Papa surprised her w/ some "princess" PJ's and a "pink" Christmas tree for her room. Although she doesn't get the tree yet, as tired as she was, she would not let those pj's out of her death grip!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nana!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter