I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged and have to write 6 quirky things about myself then tag 6 others. I am going to take a couple from Courtney - we do some of the same strange things.
1. I am a serious list-maker but I always forget to take it most of the time and then I am trying to remember everything on the fly. Marc always makes fun of me!
2. I have a serious allergy problem which causes me to have to have a kleenix on me at all times. Whether my eyes pouring water or my nose running non-stop all year long, it is devestating to me if I don't have one b/c then my clothes end of being my tissue. I litterally have tissues ticking out of my shirt, pants, and you can find a dozen of them in the couch, in the bed, or under the bed b/c it falls out of my hand at some point in the night (which is why I stick it in my shirt due to the bra top that will hold it in place). And there is not one room in my house that you won't find a box of tissues.
3. I have a SERIOUS illness when it comes to shopping. I tend to buy things on the fly w/o really trying them on (mostly b/c I have a 2 year old attached to my hip) so I tend to "wear" them w/ the tags still on to make sure I like it or not. If I don't, I take it back. Marc calls me "Mini Pearl" b/c there have been a number of times that I do like it and forget to take them off and I get called out in public. Oh the humiliation!!
4. I have ADD and can't stand to sit still for very long. I have to be moving at all times and I don't like to waste my day sitting around the house. It literally is painful to me if I didn't have a busy day. I live for stress!!
5. I have to "use things up" and Marc always makes fun of me for this. I have a very hard time throwing anything away. I will eat something in the fridge even if I don't really like it just to "use it up". I have makeup that I use, even though I don't love it just to "use it up". This was one of Court's "big ones" and I can't wait to see how she handles this problem when she has her baby. It literally kills me when Avery wastes food and that is why I always find myself eating it for her. I've gotten way better about it but when she was eating baby food and wouldn't eat the whole thing (not to mention it wasn't something that I could literally eat myself)and I had to throw it away, it made me so upset.
6. I am addicted to lip stuff. My lips get so dry that when I don't have anything on them, it literally hurts. Once again, I have a tube of "something" in every room of the house, not to mention, have 20 different items in my purse!
You have been tagged:
Jenifer
Roz
Andrea
Leia
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ha ha!! We are very alike!
However, I don't believe in allergies.....I know i will catch a lot of flack for this one.......I do not know a single person in my immediate family or general family for that matter who has allergies.....Maybe these "allergy people" should keep a dirtier house......that way you can build up a tolerance to dust, etc.
Post a Comment