


Yep...it's official. Avery now walks around and calls herself a princess! She and Marc were watching "Dora" the other day and "Boots" (her friend) was made a crown for his special day so Marc made Avery one for their special day which has become Fridays. So last Friday, Marc let Avery wear her special crown and took her to see Madagascar 2, then took her to Target and bought her a pink Princess dress (sorry for the bad pic but it was the one he sent to me on my phone while in Houston)which she has hardly taken off in the last 5 days and has slept in it the last 2 nights, took her to McDonalds, and then they went to go hang w/ Dylan and Shane that night. So it was literally "their special day" and she loved every minute of it. I loved that he cared enough to do it and will continue to think of different ways to make all their "special days" special!!! I painted her nails bright pink last night for her school pictures today but when paired w/ the dress she said that she really is a princess now! As much as I have fought this, I think it is stinkin' cute now!!!




1 comment:
That is so sweet! Love you all!
Post a Comment