Even though she and Sean have called it off, I can't let her go out of my life so easily! Luckily, both are happy about it so Andrea and I went to dinner w/ our Jules last Wednesday and I was so happy to see her. She truly is someone that Marc and I love dearly and we are "hoping" to do this once a month!!! PLEASE let's keep this a tradition!!! I had so much fun!!!! Don't mind our rosy cheeks b/c you know margarita's do that for me!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
The "Jule" of my eye...
Even though she and Sean have called it off, I can't let her go out of my life so easily! Luckily, both are happy about it so Andrea and I went to dinner w/ our Jules last Wednesday and I was so happy to see her. She truly is someone that Marc and I love dearly and we are "hoping" to do this once a month!!! PLEASE let's keep this a tradition!!! I had so much fun!!!! Don't mind our rosy cheeks b/c you know margarita's do that for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I need an update! You look so pretty! I love pink on you even though I know how much you hate pink....it's my favorite and you look so pretty in pink =)
Post a Comment