Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween 2008...
Halloween was so much fun this year! Avery is just getting more and more able to do these sorts of things and I love it! Our night started off pretty scary though when I went to wipe my kids nose and she screamed in horror b/c she said it "hurts"!! Marc said it must be sensitive b/c of the wiping so I let it go until my Dad got there and tried to wipe her nose again and she threw another huge fit screaming "NO, it HURTS"!! With all of us literally holding her down, I decided to at least let me get the booger out. With huge tears rolling down her face, I finally got a hold of the so-called booger just to find out it was anything but! When the "booger" kept coming and coming, I quickly realized that this was not good. When I finally retrieved the object from A's nose, it was her hair clip from that day!!!!!!!!! I'm talking this thing was lodged up her poor nose! No wonder her damn nose hurt so bad and no telling where she did it and how long it had been in there! I actually tried putting it up my nose yesterday just to see how it felt and let me just say that it didn't take long for it to hit something and it was still hanging out of my nose which means she REALLY had to work at shoving that uncomfortable object up there! But once the scary object was out, she was a perfectly normal toddler anticipating her fun-filled night. I asked her a while back what she wanted to be for Halloween and she had nothing b/c she didn't get it yet so I picked a "nurse" for her and off Nana went to make it. Low and behold 2 days before Halloween, Avery decided she wanted to be a princess and when she saw her nurse costume she yelled "No, I no likey nurse costume". So in my moment of panic we decided to call it a "Princess Nurse" and she complied and so we went off to get some candy. She told everyone that she was a "Princess Nurse" and b/c she was so darn cute, no one questioned!! I hope everyone had a happy and safe night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
The hair clip story is one to tell at her rehearsal dinner!!!!
OMG. That story is halarious. The pictures are adorable. Glad Avery had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment