Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 year well check-up...

Well, I thought it was going to be a "well" visit but come to find out she had an ear infection and so we left w/ an antibiotic prescription and nose spray. NICE! So when the little has been telling me that she can't hear....chances are, she couldn't! I take her back in a month and get her ears looked at again and then we are going to perform a hearing test to see if there might be any scar tissue or damage. I finally got the dude on board w/ me when saying that SHE DOES suffer from allergies hence the nose spray that we now do daily. Here are her stats:

Weight: 30 lbs - 50th percentile

Height: 36 inches (3 feet) - 25th% - (gonna be a shorty! Sorry kid..I guess you can't have ALL my good qualities!! :-)

Head: 20 inches - 90th% and has been consistent since birth to hold that big smart brain of hers!!

She is fine though and doing great! I wasn't actually there but I was on speaker phone and had plenty to add and say.

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

I was reading this and talking to your mom at the same time...she's bringing Ella's enrollment papers over.

I'm impressed that you got Dr. N to admit to allergies...I'm hoping for that day. I still haven't told him that Will got tubes.

So sorry it wasn't a "well" checkup, but she sounds like she has perfect stats. She and E are almost the exact same size, but A is one inch taller and one pound more.

Glad you got to conference in.

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter