Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Happiest Mother's Day yet!!


Mother's Day was a blast! I could not have been happier to spend it w/ my beautiful daughter and 2 of my best friends!!!! Taste of Addison has been my little Mother's Day tradition for 3 years now and I think it will continue. I just love walking around and sampling all the food, drinks, and music. The day was gorgeous and better than it was supposed to be. Of course, Avery ended up in the water area where she just had a ball. She needed to go pee-pee so she would just sit down and go. I guess things could be a lot worse!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

The Gebhardts said...

You are such a wonderful mommy! I am so glad you have amazing supportive friends and had a great Mother's Day!

Courtney said...

It was fun - but dang, it was HOT

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter