Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Angel Baby!!

Just wishing the "love of my life" the most amazing birthday. This was the absolute best day of my entire life giving birth to her just 3 years ago! There was so much love in that room on this day and will never forget those precious moments. The months that followed this day were a little rough for me but I would do it over and over again to show her my undying love. The girl who cut her hair today said "she is a Taurus...so am I...she will always be faithful". You just said a mouthfull there sister!! If she wants to stay with me for the rest of her life, I would be one happy Momma!! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY AVERY ROSE HOOPER!!! You have no idea the ways you have changed my life and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. As cheesy as it sounds..."You complete me"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Thing!!! Hope it is the best birthday yet!!! With much love from the Falgouts =)

The Mitchells said...

I want haircut pictures.

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter