Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Austin...

Friday night getting ready to start the crazy weekend...

The girls...Me, Meg, & G


Me & the love-bug who I told she got named after me and she LOVED it!!

This girl had NO fear as she literally jumped off everything!!

I guess she takes after her Daddy!!


Sunday afternoon getting ready for the cook-out that lasted ALL day!!

Carter-man who was just happy as can be bobbing around in the water!


Austin could not have been a better trip. I love this town so much and hate every time I leave to come home! There is just so much to do there! I got plenty of time w/ friends and family and had many heart to heart talks w/ people I care and trust more than anything (including my Mom-in-law who will ALWAYS be my Mom!!!!). Sweet little Megan Dailey really took a liking to me and I loved every second of it. I love to kid her Momma that she named her after me and loved filling Megan's head w/ all that non-sense all weekend long. Megan is a derivative of "Margaret" so you can see how I can get away w/ all this! I think I got her believing me too!!!! So many fun people came over all weekend and Sunday night ended w/ everyone sitting around as Sean entertained us by singing and guitar playing but it was all the "beef and broccoli" singing that got everyone laughing so hard. Everyone took turns making up lyrics and making many politically incorrect slang's/versus. We made fun of ourselves (and each other) until we just couldn't take it anymore!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You had WAY more fun than me - I want to join you next year!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun and what a great pool! I want a vacation without kiddos....you get lots of those....enjoy =)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter