My friend, Misty O'Neal at my office, is building up her portfolio for starting her photography business and asked if I was interested in getting Avery and my pictures taken. UM, YEAH!! 2 hours later Avery and I were exhausted, grabbed McDonalds, and headed home where we took a 2 hour nap together. Best day ever to get to spend w/ my daughter and share this wonderful experience with her. I want her to look back on this time in our life as "happy" and not what it could be. We are happy so it wasn't hard to pull off the love between the 2 of us!!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Our "Mommy-Avery" photo shoot...
My friend, Misty O'Neal at my office, is building up her portfolio for starting her photography business and asked if I was interested in getting Avery and my pictures taken. UM, YEAH!! 2 hours later Avery and I were exhausted, grabbed McDonalds, and headed home where we took a 2 hour nap together. Best day ever to get to spend w/ my daughter and share this wonderful experience with her. I want her to look back on this time in our life as "happy" and not what it could be. We are happy so it wasn't hard to pull off the love between the 2 of us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I've already seen these but they never get old! Just as beautiful as the 1st time I saw them! Love you both!
I love these. You guys look fabulous!
It's hard to take bad pictures of you two because you are both so beautiful.
These pictures are great. You look gorgeous and Avery looks like a beautiful little angel!
Post a Comment