Thursday, May 14, 2009
Happy 3rd B-day Avery Rose!!
So, Tuesday was the "actual" b-day. I took the day off so I could spend every second remembering my life on this day 3 years ago. That day was so full of happiness, sorrow, uncertainty, and love. As happy as I wanted to be, I was so full of sorrow for what my dear friend, Andrea, was going through down the hall w/ her precious Ella who was born 2 days before. How can you be happy when she didn't know if her baby was going to make it?? This is where I just wanted to keep my baby inside me forever and protect her the best that I could. Well, you know that isn't possible so out came my bundle of joy who has been keeping me on my toes ever since. She is my heart. I love her so much and hate when I loose my patience over something she does that is really not a big deal. Today was all about celebrating her life and so Marc joined us in spoiling her and being together as a family. We went to her favorite spot (which she called Aunt Jen's "grocery store") and she got her all-time favs: mac 'n' cheese and strawberry cupcake!! Afterwards, we took her to get her first haircut where I got so nervous about how much to cut that in the end, we questioned if they cut any at all!! Oh well, start small and go bigger next time. It was sweet and they sprayed her hair w/ glitter and cupcake scent and then gave her glitter stars on her cheeks. She thought this all was so cool and loved the attention. I really hope she had a great day since it was all about "her" and her happiness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aver!!! Hope it was a GREAT one =)
You made me cry. We really do need to get the girls together for dinner...you tell me when and the girls can play and we can talk...perfect girls night.
That is so sweet! I really hope Avery had the most wonderful birthday!!
Post a Comment