![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Avery and I hopped in the car and took off to ATX for the big celebration weekend! She got to hang w/ Meenie at John's house w/ all his grandchildren and swam. I got to catch up w/ some old friends and Pat & Clyde. Thursday night I was treated to a wonderful dinner w/ friends. Friday morning, I got up and took a trip around Town Lake (so pretty!!) and had coffee at a cool little trendy place down off of Barton Springs. Then out to the lake I went to spend some quality time w/ my Aunt & Uncle. Yes, it is by marriage but they are still claiming me! They were so happy to have me (their words not my made up ones). We had lunch at the Boat House then I came back and took a 2 hour nap! I know...when has THAT ever happened?!? The place makes me relax and that is why it happened I guess. Then I mowed the entire back lawn on a riding lawn mower. At first Clyde and I couldn't make it work b/c he said I wasn't heavy enough...PERFECT! Disappointed and defeated we went back upstairs where Pat said "oh hell no, we are going to make this happen" and the lady did! We had a great night too just me, Pat, & Clyde sitting on the back porch till 2am! I got up next morning and finished mowing the back lawn then took a "steam" shower in their bathroom! Freakin nice!!! Then off to the Dailey's house where we celebrated the 4th w/ some good old fashion cooking out, swimming, and lots of laughing our bootys off. It was good catching up w/ some old friends that I haven't seen in a while either!!! SUPER FUN night and can't wait to go back!!!!





4 comments:
Ok...that guy is CUTE!! I think you need to get a hook up going! And he looks tall...double good for you!! :-)
Looks like you had a great weekend! Happy Birthday to you!
I'm gonna need for someone to set you up with that cute guy in the grey shirt!!! Where did he come from....and single at that!
Somebody was tired.
Post a Comment