skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Here's to our New Beginning...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Shan & the Fam...
As hot as it has been this summer, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE good friends who don't mind us crashing on them and their pools. But, Avery and I are so thankful to just have these kind of friends who like us and enjoy our company too!! I think Mr. James found himself a new girlfriend! Who can resist that hot outfit of Avery's though?? Now wonder he was so in love! Thank you Shannon for a wonderful day and evening. Oh and that little Stuart...if I could have another just like him, I would do it. That boy is Q-U-I-E-T and so sweet!! I couldn't believe how big he already is!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Awwww......I miss those Tinsleys!!! I cannot believe how big & cute little Stuart is!
July 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lilly pie
site meter
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(136)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(12)
My new beginning!!
More sun & fun...
Just doin my thang people....
A slip-slidin' kinda day!!
Shan & the Fam...
Show me those pearly whites!!
Some more pics....
4th of July in Austin....
Early Birthday celebration w/ some girlfriends..
Just another hot 102 degree day in TX!!
Dinner w/ Meenie & Man-paw...
Old friends and new memories!!
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(165)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(89)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
Friends Blogs
Cayce blog
The Gebhardts
And Baby Makes Three...
The Hickeys
Teshoian Blog #2
Teshoian Blog
Leia's blog
Sooz News
House of Paynes blog
Falgout Family
Mitchell Family
About Me
Maggie
View my complete profile
Followers
1 comment:
Awwww......I miss those Tinsleys!!! I cannot believe how big & cute little Stuart is!
Post a Comment