Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just doin my thang people....







I swear this girl has more personality ("and personality goes a long way" - quoted from Pulp Fiction)and she literally is the only bright spot in my day sometimes. Last Sunday I just broke down. I don't know why. There's no reason sometimes and it just happens. Well, it happened in front of her and I promised myself 4 months ago I would never do that again but it happened. It was while jammin in the car to Michael Jackson and she told me to turn it off b/c "Michael Jackson song sad Mommy". We get home and she pulls this little stunt in the back yard and my world turned around. She is so special and I know every Mom thinks this of her child but WOW...I'm so blessed!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny! You are going to have to hide that in a good hiding place and never tell her about it. I'll help you plan her sweet 16 bday party and we'll suprise her with it =) Haha!!!

Courtney said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter