Monday, July 13, 2009

Show me those pearly whites!!


We took Avery to her very first dentist appointment and I was such a proud Mamma!! Everyone was so pleased w/ how great she was doing that they kept pushing on w/ all the things needed to get done like the x-rays. They were so impressed w/ how cooperative she was and how still she would be while those uncomfortable slides were being put in her mouth. Luckily she doesn't have those massive tori (bone formations under tongue) like I do that always made this my worst part b/c it hurts when they cut into them. But, she had excellent reports and NO cavities!!! Yeah! I take pride in that one b/c I am doing something right!! Her x-rays were cool b/c you can see her permanent teeth up underneath just waiting to get out!! You go my baby girl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe - so cute! Joel and I both went to the dentist last week and it looks like Avery faired better than either of us! -Nikki

Courtney said...

She made Aunt Courtney proud:)

Anonymous said...

Yay Avery! I have LOVED taking Kaitlynn to the dentist, they really make it fun for kids. If my appointments would be 1/2 as fun and I'd get toys and presents, I'd enjoy it more myself. Oh, and I totally agree with you on the tori, they are no fun at all for x-rays, I'm usually caught ripping those little guards out of my mouth as soon as I know they got the shot, haha! Congrats to A on getting to the dentist!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter